A fire broke out in Beyonce's and Jay-Z's house: local fire service and police suspect it was planted
A fire reportedly broke out at the Beyonce and Jay-Z's family home in New Orleans. After the local fire service conducted an investigation, more and more evidence suggests that it was planted.
Photo Credits: Mike Coppola / Getty Images ; The Agency
The fire broke out on the evening of Wednesday, July 22, when no one on the property was present. The New Orleans Police Department received a report that just before the fire started near the home of the famous couple, a person who was behaving suspiciously was spotted.
The fire department discovered that the fire started in the kitchen where books and papers were found inside the oven. A report from the scene of the accident states that a can of gasoline was found in the house.
The fire raged for two hours before firefighters were able to put it out, and was put out by as many as 22 people. A spokesman for the fire department told the New York Post: “If we hadn’t gotten there when we got there, it could have been a lot worse. It's a historic building. "
It is not yet confirmed what the total damage to the property is. Jay-Z and Beyonce bought the house in 2015 and then remodeled it, and it is just one of their few properties.
By: Olivia J. - Gossip Whispers